Successive helps Zoee to get better business agility and improved operational efficiency while minimizing human intervention with DevOps approach and CI/CD pipeline.
As the customer base grew and digital communication became mainstream for the users, the client recognized the need for a more robust infrastructure setup to achieve business agility. They embarked on a mission to set up IT agility while building a DevOps culture with automating manual deployment processes to achieve faster application release times.
By implementing CI/CD on AWS, the client was able to improve the software delivery practices, helping them meet the growing business needs of their customers. They are also leveraging improved software quality and streamlined engineering workflows.
Zoee is an online platform dedicated to corporate coaching services. It allows businesses to connect with corporate coaches based on a specific set of requirements and vice-versa. Zoee is developed with advanced features and functionalities such as Custom Workflows, Auto Scheduling, Client Billing, Video Conferencing, Real-time Client Messaging and many others providing both coaches and businesses a one-stop-destination to communicate, collaborate and drive results together effectively.
Solution & Outcome
By implementing CI/CD on AWS, we helped the client move to an automated solution from manual processes. Our solution enabled the client to improve the software delivery practices. They are also leveraging improved software quality and streamlined engineering workflows, helping them meet the growing business needs of their customers.
We helped the client with a tailor-made CI/CD pipeline.
- Amazon S3 has been used to store, protect and retrieve data faster.
- AWS Lambda is used to deploy serverless backend services.
- To go all-in with AWS, the whole solution uses a full stack of CI/CD tools: CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and even CloudFormation.
- An open-source platform SonarQube is used to continuously inspect code quality, automatic reviews, detection of bugs, security vulnerabilities, and others.
- Git repository is used to configure a delivery pipeline that removes the need for additional human intervention.
- The entire CI/CD process is scripted using a CloudFormation template that supports all tiers of the project and further minimizes manual effort.
- Security and compliance is backed up according to SSL certification.
Our delivered solution is now enabling engineering teams to push updates in minutes that used to take hours and weeks when there were manual processes. The upgraded delivery lifecycle eliminates integration and functional defects, provides continuous monitoring and ensures improved security.
AWS DevOps with CI/CD tools: CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy, Amazon S3, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS ElasticSearch, AWS EC2, Git, SonarQube, SSL, Node, and Angular.